Wednesday, August 09, 2006

How can people who shirk their responsibilites live with themselves?? They must be having stages, guilt, denial and then who-gives-a-rats-a#@! The guys who are pros must be taking the express lane to the last stage.

In the past couple of months that I have been here I have seen so many different attitudes and personalities some of people I have known all my life and some I barely know (thankfully!!!). I could write pages on each of them but if I were to sit down and analyse each one I am sure to end up in the looney bin myself!! Instead, when I see someone behave in a way that make me cringe I just make a mental note... "Do not behave like that in a similar situation."

This is strictly self expression so the few readers of my blog may not understand what I am blabbering about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home